Accountant (Practice) | Lincoln | Salary & package depending on experience
This is a great opportunity for an experienced practice accountant to join a accountancy practice, where you will take responsibility for a client portfolio and provide sound accountancy advice.
Accountants responsibilities include:
- Responsible for producing Management Accounts, Accounts preparation, bookkeeping, statutory accounts for clients
- Working with the Partners on a number of client accounts
- Liaising with clients and resolving and queries
- Vat Tax Returns, Bank reconciliations and general adhoc duties.
- Must be AAT Qualified or part ACCA/ACA qualified or qualified by experience
- At least 3 years practice experience
- Have good communication skills both written and verbal
- Looking to progress with their career in Accountancy and strengthen their skills
- Able to autonomously prepare draft financial accounts of all types of entities to a final draft with all minor queries resolved.
- Able to meet strict deadlines; ability to work under pressure and on own initiative.
To apply please forward a copy of your CV.