Project Manager - Bramley, Hampshire£30,000 - £35,000 plus benefits
About our Client
- Have you worked in the B2B IT industry?
- Have you worked in an agency environment?
- Do you enjoy multi-tasking?
We are working for a digital marketing and design agency, based in Hampshire, who are looking for a Project Manager to join their well established and growing business. This is a newly created role and they are looking for a Project Manager with agency experience to manage and deliver cutting edge projects for their customers focused in the IT sector.Job Description
- Coordinate and work closely with their designers
- Successfully deliver projects according to agreed scope, timelines and budget.
- Able to communicate requirements clearly
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational skills
- Be able to anticipate challenges and plan for how to stop them happening before they are an issue
- Confident and comfortable working with customers and suppliers
- Able to identify and push back on scope creep where necessary
- Creating and delivering project plans and revising where necessary
- Coordinate suppliers and designers based on the clients requirements
- Coordinate all resources
- Oversee project scope, timelines
- Budget management
- Status updates communicated regularly
- Ensure they are providing the customer experience expected
What's on Offer
- Experience managing marketing and design projects
- Understanding of the B2B IT industry
- Experience working with clients in an agency environment
- Excellent written communication skills
- Company Pension
- Free Parking
- Flexible Working / Work from Home
- 24 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
VR/02845 Not for you
but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer