Who will I be working for?
You will be working for a highly successful organisation, within an innovative and digital based culture. A modern, forward-thinking, supportive working environment with excellent benefits for all employees awaits. This role will initially start from home and will then be based on Milton Park, Didcot.What will I be doing?
You will help to develop and deliver the member marketing strategy for this leading online community. Working closely with the wider Community team and Product team, you will help to set the direction of the strategy, in addition to closely monitoring its progress - successfully recruiting new members, reactivating inactive members and engaging active members more often.
You will be a self-starter, comfortable with driving your own tasks from a standing start. You will have excellent data analytics capabilities and a demonstrable track record in assisting senior staff to make data-driven decisions. It is essential that you have a start-up attitude, with an ability to get things done in a fast-paced environment and a goal-oriented mindset.Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
What skills and experience are required?:-
- Continuously analyse and optimise marketing communications strategy and tactics through testing, increasing value to members and OR/ CTR
- Identify and propose new marketing opportunities and tactics
- Play a key role in the rollout of and expansion of SEO
- Manage promotional schedule for all content across the site, including homepage, regular newsletters, social media, display, etc
- Own member incentives and loyalty programmes, and manage the ongoing strategy for these
- Input on digital product development, including marketing of new products, services and features
- Assist with copy for new digital products, services and features
- Oversee social media channel performance
- Manage the creation of new marketing assets, working with design team
- Pursue, negotiate and manage marketing partnerships and contradeals
- Manage marketing calendar and seasonal/ topical tactical opportunities
- Manage event attendance (COVID permitting)
- Input into the ongoing collection of data and insights from users
- Keep abreast of the digital marketing/ digital engagement landscape and competitor activity
What else do I need to know?
- At least 3 years' experience in digital marketing or website engagement
- Proven experience of planning and implementing successful digital marketing and/ or engagement campaigns
- Experience of working successfully across multiple project types in a dynamic environment
- An understanding of email marketing software and HTML
- Experience of marketing website content and optimising promotional tactics through testing
- Experience working with designers, editorial teams and agencies to create marketing assets
- Highly curious about what users need and how to deliver it to them
- An understanding of SEO and the optimisation of web pages for SEO
- Confidence in working with internal and external stakeholders
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
This is a permanent, full time position, my client offer an excellent benefit package, which includes:
- 25 days annual leave, plus public holidays
- Bonus schemes
- Group Personal Pension Scheme - contributions 3% employer 4% employee (Auto enrolled after one month)
- Subsidised Gym Membership (Park Club) when current restrictions are lifted
- Childcare Voucher Scheme After completion of 6 month probationary period
- Death in Service Cover at 4x salary
- Private Medical Insurance (employee only)
- Cycle Scheme
- On-site parking
- Wider Business park amenities on site.
The role will start from home but the position will ultimately be based on Milton Park, Didcot.
We really hope this great role appeals to you and you decide to apply! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible.