Project Manager with MVNO-5 Months-Remote-£540/Day Inside IR35
We are seeking a Project Manager with MVNO experience for our Government client on a remote basis. This is an initial contract running until March 2021, paying up to £540/Day Inside IR35.
This role is inside IR35 - Due to the service of the role this will now be based on an Umbrella solution.
Expert knowledge of Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) business and associated service operations.
Experience of having worked within an IT department or hold a strong technical background (comfortable holding technical conversations with IT, data and security teams).
Successful management of several medium or high complexity projects demonstrating a thorough understanding of project management methodologies.
Excellent leadership with experience of influencing a wide range of senior stakeholders.
Experience of leading both waterfall and agile deliveries.
Experience of delivering organisational change in a complex environment
Create and lead the project(s) to deliver the agreed outcomes within time, cost and quality constraints.
• Day to day management and leadership of the project(s) and the project teams. Provide effective leadership and management controls. Design the project structure and organisation appropriate to stage. Set appropriate delivery methodologies that align to the corporate governance and controls.
• Develop and draft Project Mandates and supporting Business Case, with input from specialists as necessary.
• Develop the project budget and track delivery within budget.
• Identify skill requirements; and deploy and develop resources across the projects in the Portfolio.
• Deliver the agreed Business Case benefits and outcomes and ensure appropriate Benefits Realisation Strategy is in place to monitor longer term delivery of benefits against the Business Case.
• Identify and manage stakeholder relationships and the need for senior level support. Manage internal and external relationships as appropriate.
• Identify and monitor project risks and issues. Develop mitigating actions and escalate as appropriate and ensure that interdependencies with other projects are managed.
• Support effective governance and decision making. Provide reporting and engage in mechanisms that hold you, as Project Manager, to account for delivery.
• Engage with assurance reviews and Corporate Programme Management Office (CPMO) health-checks and support action on recommendations. Organise assurance processes such as gateway reviews, as required.
• Ensure effective Change Control processes are in place to agree and document changes to deliverables as agreed with stakeholders.
• Provide support, guidance and coaching for the project team. Show commitment to personal development. Promote effective individual and team performance.
• Cascade vision and translate into delivery objectives for the team. Develop and maintain Project Plan. Identify and set appropriate project controls. Manage performance and report progress to sponsors.
• Embed best practice and ways of working, and contribute to improving the project management professionDo Not Call - Click the "Apply Now" button now for immediate review
Project Manager, Project Management, Delivery MVNO, Mobile Virtual Network Operator, Stakeholder Management, Change Management, Change, Risk management, Issue Management, Delivery Management
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment