ACS Stainless Steel Fixings Limited is a leading design and manufacturing business supplying specialist structural building components and systems to the construction industry. ACS believes in investing in the training and development of talented individuals to expand our growing Team.
ACS are currently looking for an ambitious and experienced Project Engineer/Project Manager to manage our growing portfolio of clients. As our Project Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring key customer projects are delivered on time and to budget by proactively managing internal and customer stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include:
* Support in development of proposals / scope documents
* Proactively manage scope creep both internally and with the customer
* Work with the technical team to maintain quality in all aspects of the design process
* Develop and agree delivery schedule with the customer
* Proactively manage plan to ensure customer and ACS inputs are available to complete tasks and ensure deliverables are achieved
* Ensure regular and structured communication with our customers and internal stakeholders
What will you need?
The successful candidate will have a strong track record in managing projects preferably in a technical/mechanical/construction environment. The candidate will be an excellent communicator, a strong negotiator and comfortable with managing multiple tasks concurrently. Above all, the Project Engineer will be proactive and dedicated to ensuring the project is delivered exceeding both ACS and customer expectations.
What's in it for you?
* 8am-5pm Monday-Friday with 1 hour for lunch
* Free onsite parking
* Onsite Gym
* Cycle to Work
* Pension Scheme
* Continual Development
* Great transport links
* 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays, increasing to 25 with service