• Teaching up to GCSE
• Secondary Academy
• Broxbourne, Hertfordshire
• January 2021 Start
• Full Time Maternity Cover
Are you a high achieving and determined English Teacher, currently seeking an English teaching position for January 2021?
Perhaps you are an English NQT looking for your first teaching post in a school with Outstanding Leadership?
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and well-qualified Teacher of English to join their dynamic school. The successful applicant will teach English to KS3, KS4. This is a Maternity term appointment starting in January 2021, on a full time basis. The school will consider applications from both NQTs and teachers that are more experienced. You will have a positive role in the development of a highly successful department.
The school sets ambitious academic targets and encourages all students to become fully immersed in the student experience and the rich extra-curricular life of the school. The school aims to ensure that the education provided is aimed and adapted to individual needs of each pupil offering a broad curriculum to ensure students achieve individual success in their journey through the school.The school recognises that it takes a whole community to educate a child, and are committed to working in partnership with parents, carers, other organisations and establishments to provide the very best opportunities for the pupils.
The school offers a supportive environment. As such English is a popular subject at this school Lessons are conducted in a positive environment where students are challenged, and teachers strive to improve achievement levels.
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), after completing a PGCE, Graduate Teaching Program (GTP), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.), QTLS or equivalent overseas teaching qualification
• Be a skilled English teacher, capable of delivering high-quality teaching and learning outcomes
• Be able to enthuse pupils through engaging and interactive lessons
• Have a dedicated and creative approach when planning lessons and delivering learning activities
• Differentiate effectively, ensuring that the needs of all learners are met, including those pupils on the EAL and SEN registers
• Promote positive behaviour in line with the school's values
• Be committed to your own development and demonstrate a willingness to share good practice
• Set high expectations of achievement and progress, supporting your pupils to reach their full potential.
Please apply as soon as possible by emailing an up to date CV or by calling Katie @ First2Education on (phone number removed) for more details