Registered Nurse - Days, Christchurch Dorset
Caring Homes is delighted to announce our Brand-New Acquisition Homefield Grange located in the Christchurch, Dorset.
The home is designed around the needs of its residents and will provide the highest level of residential, nursing and dementia care for up to 64 residents.
We are now looking for a registered nurse RGN or RMN to work alongside a fantastic team working days
Home: Homefield Grange
- Rated 'Good' across all categories by the CQC
- High quality nursing, residential and dementia care
- The home design has different spaces on each floor giving residents plenty of choice and more importantly different places to spend their day which increases the feeling of individuality and independence for those living here.
- You will be a registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD with Clinical skills and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You'll be up to date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective teamwork as part of a multi-disciplined team.
Exceptional & extensive benefits package when working for Caring Homes Group includes:
- Ongoing and continuous career development and succession planning
- *Free or subsidised meals
- Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career
- Salary scales and progression with internal promotions available, we are a large organisation!
- Professional subscriptions reimbursed where essential for role
- Long service awards
- Recognition programme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
- Excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Discounted reloadable cards and high street vouchers
- e-vouchers, access instant savings on your mobile device
- Holiday discounts & days out with discounts up to 60%
- Cinema benefits with discounts up to 40%
- Employee Assistance Programme, confidential telephone counselling and legal advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year & a Health & Wellbeing portal
If you are a registered nurse with a current NMC pin, please click 'APPLY' or email to discuss this fantastic opportunity further.
** We will be holding interviews via Skype for all applicants successfully shortlisted **
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".