Senior Research Executive
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits & Bonus
Would you like to work on a variety of pioneering pharma and healthcare research projects for a leading research consultancy?
An industry-leading pharma and healthcare research agency are now looking for a Senior Research Executive to join. You will be working closely with an impressive portfolio of clients to help develop a variety of research programs surrounding a range of topics including consumer health, medicines and therapies.
Working in a supportive and sociable environment, this opportunity is offering fantastic career development in line with excellent benefits and a generous salary package/bonus structure.
About the role
* Opportunity to utilise a variety of pioneering research techniques across a wide variety of full-service quant and mixed methods pharma/healthcare research projects
* Developing winning proposals and bids, working closely with senior staff to help develop strategic processes
* Exploring new ideas and approaches with clients to help deliver truly impactful insights
* Vibrant office with a collaborative culture and a fantastic work-life balance, allowing you to succeed in a supportive and high achieving environment
* Proven ability in working and managing quantitative/mixed methods primary research projects
* Keen and proven interest in pharma market research as well as focussed on developing your research career in a growing organisation
* Excited by the opportunity of working with a range of clients on highly strategic and consultative research projects
* Strong communication skills, enjoy working with a variety of stakeholders, building valuable professional relationships with senior management, colleagues and clients
This is a fantastic opportunity for a research professional to join a highly successful organisation and take the next step in their pharma research career. If interested, please apply today.