Heyland Finance are currently supporting our Chester based client as they look to bring on a Qualified Accounts/Audit Manager/Senior.
The successful candidate will ideally be ACCA / ACA qualified with extensive experience working in practice although applicants qualified by experience will also be considered.
You will be a highly passionate and enthusiastic individual who can demonstrate several years' experience in the delivery of accounting services and external audit.
This is varied role that can offer a diverse client portfolio.YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and Limited Companies
- Producing self-assessment tax returns
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Supervision and training of students/junior staff
- Completion of statutory audits - charities and companies
- Any other ad hoc duties
You will need excellent written and interpersonal skills with a strong level of IT literacy
Ideally, you will wish to contribute to business development and assist in developing relationships with referrers such as banks and lawyers etc.