KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.Job Title:
Quality and Compliance Manager (WBL / Apprenticeships)Location:
Hertfordshire - Must be flexible with travelSalary:
£30,000 - £35,000 (Dependent upon experience)Package:
Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension and more!Type:
Full Time, PermanentDuties:
- Working closely with the Director of Apprenticeships to manage, review and improve quality processes, for the delivery of Apprenticeships, ensuring excellent quality is maintained throughout the business.
- Designated Ofsted nominee
- Performance manage, develop, observe, motivate and support a team of Assessors / Trainers to deliver high quality Apprenticeships and training.
- Ensure staff CPD's are kept up to date.
- Conduct standardisation sessions with Assessors ensuring awarding organisation, EPA and company quality objectives and targets are achieved.
- Creation and submission of Self-Assessment Reports (SAR) and Quality Improvement Plans (QIP).
- Lead and manage all aspects of OFSTED, DfE and ESFA quality and compliance.
- Develop, manage and maintain the End Point Assessment process
- Update and maintain sampling plans in line with company and awarding organisations requirements.
- Ensuring that learner files meet compliance and funding regulations, and liaising with the team to correct any errors on learner paperwork.
- Implementation of curriculum amendments resulting from changes to Ofsted/ESFA requirements.
- Coordination of the IAG process.
- Must hold a recognised Internal Verifier qualification: D34, V1, TAQA L4.
- Proven experience as a Quality Manager within the WBL industry.
- Must have experience of managing / leading Ofsted inspections, ideally as an Ofsted nominee.
- Experience of monitoring and improving quality standards within the WBL sector.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Hold occupational competency within the Financial Services Industry
- hold a recognised Assessor award (D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA).
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.