We are currently recruiting for a Contract maintenance engineer to join a leading organisation based in the Wigan location. The contract will last up to 8 weeks and may be extended
* Contract Role - 8 Weeks - May be extended - URGENT.
* £18 - £20 per hour
* Rotating Days - Monday to Thursday / Week 2: Tuesday to Saturday
This is a Hands-on role; we are looking for an individual who is able to take on Mechanical and electrical duties:
* Responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of the automation and machinery.
* Responsible for all three elements of maintenance - Proactive, Reactive and Planned maintenance schedules.
* Provide a quick response to issues that arise and provide effective solutions in a professional manner.
* Interact with other departments to ensure an effective service to the customer.
* Comply with all Quality and Health & Safety requirements onsite and ensure a safe working environment for self and others.
* Work within a small Engineering team on a continental shift rota, with a shift partner and represent the team in all aspects of daily operation.
* They will be responsible for supporting the progression and training of their shift technician
* Provide daily shift reports and maintain the Planned Preventable Maintenance System.
* Offer ideas to improve efficiency and service to the customer.
* Deputise for the Engineering Team Leader during holidays and absence if required.
Ideally the Right Contract maintenance engineer will hold:
* Minimum qualifications - ONC / City & Guilds in Mechanical Engineering
* Able to work both alone and within a small team.
* Able to work at height.
* Experience in an automated process environment inc conveying, Auto-wrappers, Automatic S/R machines, closed loop communication systems, car code scanners.
* Possess good communication skills
Probe Technical Recruitment, Maintenance Recruitment Specialists since 1994