Solve Problems, Don't Cause Them! Smart Thinking, No Numpties! Have Fun, Great Teamwork! Use Tools, Don't Be One!
We're on the hunt for like-minded Control and Instrumentation (C&I) Technicians who share our values and will be responsible for the delivery of preventative maintenance of controls and instrumentation on a range of client sites
Z-Tech Control Systems is a fast-paced growing company with headquarters at Swavesey near Cambridge, and a busy East London office. We have a highly skilled mobile workforce delivering Electrical, Control & Instrumentation (EC&I) Services to our customers in the Water, Power and Rail industries.
* Attending to any reactive/corrective maintenance of control, instrumentation and other associated equipment.
* Carrying out fault finding and investigation of faults, recording findings if necessary
* Completing any required repairs/replacements/calibration to instruments and equipment as required.
* Installation of new systems/equipment and commissioning.
* Installation, maintenance and calibration of instrumentation systems on the site
* Read and work from P&ID, circuit/ loop diagrams, schematics and process drawings
* Controls and process programming of plant infrastructure and process equipment
* Able to travel to multiple sites (Midlands and South of England)
* Available for Mon-Fri work (8-10 hour days) and weekends when required
* Basic tools
* Beamex and/or CMX Database experience
* Able to work independently
* Power industry experience highly desirable
If you'd like to join our massively expanding company and be part of our success we'd love to hear from you