Find Care jobs the easy way
Do you want to work with Florence, one of the Countries finalists in the Innovation in Health Technology award 2020?Who is Florence?
Florence is the Leading Online Marketplace seamlessly connecting Nurses and Carers with the shifts they want.
Florence connects Nurses and Carers to Care Homes, Homecare and Support services across the UK. We are simplifying booking shifts to make it easier to work the hours that suit your needs.
Whether you're a Nurse or Carer, Florence puts you back in the driving seat. Each shift page includes a detailed description, location information and the pay rate so both sides always know exactly what to expect!
How does it work?
It's simple, three easy steps and you can be working:
What are the benefits of Florence?
- Homes post the shifts daily to Florence
- Pick the shifts you want in one click
- Submit your timesheet online, anytime, anywhere
- Pick your own shifts
- We work with over 600 homes across the UK so there are a variety of shifts available
- Transparency - Know exactly what you are going to be paid and when
- Quality bespoke training via Florence Academy
- Fantastic rates of pay with excellent enhancements for Bank Holidays
What does being a Nurse mean at Florence?
We want people who are passionate about what they do. Working closely with the homes,
delivering high quality care to those who matter. You will be comfortable working in a team,
assisting colleagues to provide a high level of Care.
What will my duties include?
The job just isn't just about helping people stay active, it's also about having fun and making
the residents laugh. No two days will be the same, use your skills to help them on a daily
basis for meal times, entertainment, and general personal care.
What experience do I need?
You will be NMC registered and have worked in a Nursing environment for a minimum of 1 year , and have
a solid understanding of the responsibilities of a Care Giver. Training modules are required
however if you do not have these free training will be provided!What we require
What we offer
- NMC PIN ESSENTIAL
- Staff with minimum of one year experience a MUST.
- Ability to multi task and undertake tasks in line with clients requirement.
- Flexible but professional approach, adhering to Florence code of conduct at all times.
- Driving license and use of a car is preferred but not essential.
I want to join, how do I do it?
- Variety of hours/shift pattern
- Free uniform
- Training with certificates
- Excellent salary paid weekly
- Help with revalidation
- On going observations
Signing up with Florence takes no time at all, apply now and submit your cv. One of our team will give you a
call to discuss your application further. Let us help you to take back control of your working
life and how much you are paid.