Page Group are working exclusively with a rapidly growing SME in the Logistics and Distribution sector to recruit a newly created Management Accountant role for their premises in North Lanarkshire.Client Details
A growing SME (turnover £90m) in the Logistics and Distribution sector. Description
The Management Accountant role has been newly created due to company growth and is part of succession planning for the Financial Controller. The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts.
- Working closely with the Financial Controller and business managers in providing timely, commercial, financial information
- Supporting the Financial Controller with the year-end statutory audit process
- Overseeing of finance functions such as Purchase Ledger, Cashbook, VAT, stock, fixed assets, etc
- Preparation of annual budgets and KPI's
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACCA/ CA/ CIMA). The client is keen to speak with candidates with an audit background, preferably having trained with an independent or mid-tier firm. A strong industry skill-set would also be considered.Job Offer
The successful Management Accountant will be offered a competitive salary and defined career progression.