We are working on behalf of a successful property management group based in the centre of Cambridge who are looking to recruit for a Client Accountant. Within this role you will manage the accounts for a portfolio of estates across a range of sectors including commercial and residential. The successful candidate will have previous experience within a similar position and will be Part Qualified within a relevant discipline as a minimum.
Salary: £28,000pa to £30,000pa
Hours: 8.30am - 17.30pm Monday - Thursday, 8.30am - 17.00pm Friday
Benefits: Working from home, Company pension scheme + Company events.
* Preparing end of year accounts
* Monthly bank reconciliations
* Ensuring annual budgets are accurate
* Periodic billing of service charges, ground rent and other charges to leaseholders
* Utilities and insurance recharging to leaseholders
* Producing quarterly management reports, for review with Estate Managers and clients
* Analyse expenditure v budget, arrears, and cash flow position, producing a summary report
* Continuously monitor the accounts associated with your portfolio
* Corporation tax administration
* Respond to client and leaseholder enquiries promptly
* Handle leaseholder service charge queries
* Assist the Client Accounting team with day to day / adhoc duties
Skills & Experience Required:
* 2+ years experience working within accounts
* Part-qualified as a minimum within CIMA/ACCA/ AAT
* Experience in service charge client accounting or within practice highly desirable
* Excellent time management, prioritisation, and diary management.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy