Multi-Site Catering Hospitality & Retail Operation
Base: Flexible (Ideally Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester or Newcastle)
Reporting to the Marketing Director and as a key leader in the commercial team bringing the "voice of the customer" to the forefront of the business. Key to your success will be your skills, experience and insight into the following key disciplines:
* Digital & Online.
* Communication, Research & Point of Sale.
* Customer Propositions.
In addition, you will play an important role in managing the relationships with the key stakeholders internally and with a number of brand partners.
* Marketing professional who is excited by and enjoys the challenge of operating within a fast paced, continually changing, profit and results driven business.
* Currently holds a senior marketing role within a multi-brand, catering, hospitality or retail environment.
* Demonstrates knowledge and experience of a wide variety of marketing disciplines including research, communications, digital and online.
* Has strong communication and presentations skills the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels.
* Passionate about building a business, creating strong customer propositions and being a customer champion.
With an impressive portfolio of catering, hospitality and retail brands, our client is one of the fastest growing and profitable organisations within this sector. Their impressive growth has been achieved by an on-going multi-million-pound investment programme in their 30 plus sites in the UK, backed by an unparalleled culture and reputation for providing the highest levels of customer service and operational efficiency.
How to Apply
So, if you are looking for a platform for further career progression and an opportunity to make a major contribution to the strategic direction and future success of a well-established, market leading business, please apply attaching your full CV in Word format and quote your current remuneration details, together with reference no (phone number removed)