This London-based Account Manager will be developing creative digital and social advertising campaigns for FMCG brands.Ref:
The Great & The Good are recruiting a career-defining role for an Account Manager with a focus on advertising in social and digital channels. You'll be working with high profile FMCG and consumer brands to develop creatively-led advertising across owned and paid for digital channels. Your role will therefore allow you to:
- Develop the kind of work that you want to shout about
- Oversee advertising campaigns all the way through
- Learn from the agency's key people
- Work closely with clients who love the agency
This role would suit somebody who is already an Account Manager in a creative advertising agency. Our client particularly needs help with their campaigns across digital and social channels so obvious expertise in this area is a necessity. The agency needs somebody who is also an expert at:
- Building relationships with clients at all levels
- Developing campaign strategies
- Integrating creative work for owned and paid for digital channels into a wider advertising campaign
- Mentoring junior colleagues and educating the wider team about the possibilities within social and digital advertising
- Maintaining campaign timelines and budgets
The Great & The Good are working with a high profile, independent advertising agency based in the heart of London. Their client roster is packed with big name brands and their shelves are filled with awards.
More importantly, this agency has shown itself to be a great example of a modern advertising shop. Collaborative, human, supportive and forward-thinking, the leadership team has a genuine focus on doing the right thing by their teams and the wider community.
For more information about this London-based Account Manager role, please apply to David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.