Brand Manager, St Ives -
Brand Recruitment have partnered exclusively with an award-winning and hugely successful local distribution business, to source a Brand Manager to join their busy and thriving team.
Our Cambridgeshire-based client are looking for a hands-on Brand Manager, who can implement a wide range of brand plans and campaigns. With over 30 years' experience in their industry, they are experts in their field and have seen exceptional growth in recent years, including during lockdown.
As the exclusive UK distributor for a number of household-name brands, you'd be creating campaigns for products that are sat in many homes and businesses worldwide.
Although based in Cambridgeshire, there is the opportunity to work from home 60% of the time, with the other days being based in their brand-new, modern
In this role, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Creating trade and retail marketing strategies for your brands in major department stores, specialist retailers and supermarkets, as well as for their growing number of online stockists
- Executing marketing campaigns and brand strategy across a number of channels including digital, retail marketing, POS and PR
- Understanding retail trends and promotions run by retail stockists to ensure stock levels are available to meet demand
- Identifying ways to promote exciting and innovative products to the end consumer through a variety of platforms
What are we looking for?
- Ideally, you'll have at least 3-5 years' experience working in a B2C or B2B environment, with proven experience launching products to market and working with retailers or stockists
- A passion for brands and knowledge of the premium electronics market would be advantageous
- An understanding of digital marketing including social media, PPC and SEO
If this opportunity sounds too good to pass up, apply today!
Due to the location of their Cambridgeshire based office this role is easily commutable from St Ives, Huntingdon, Alconbury, Swavesey, St Neots, Bedford, Ely, Peterborough, Leicester, Kettering, Stamford, Corby, Papworth, Cambridge, Longstanton and Cambourne.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.