Do you have what it takes to be an Technical Service Desk Manager with Securitas?
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Technical Service Desk Managerto join our dynamic team on a Permanent basis. This role is perfect for anyone who is looking to stay within the Security industry or looking to start a new career in security.
The purpose of the role is to manage the function and process of remote triage/intervention of both system faults (corrective calls) and remote planned maintenance tasks and schedules (PPM).
This function will ensure NSI Compliance and customer satisfaction which will also drive engineering efficiency in the field
With our roots dating back to 1934, Securitas is one of the largest security service organisations in the world specialising in protecting corporate organisations, SME's and the public. We boast a workforce of 370,000 employees worldwide with 10,000 employees in the UK alone.
We pride ourselves by providing our employees with a chance to build a career within the Security sector by enabling them to gain qualifications and accreditation which will lead to a successful career here at Securitas.The main responsibilities for this position are:-
- Managing the support of all system faults and contacting the customer within 1 hour of any issue being logged (Corrective Call)
- Supplying further technical information and parts requirements to resolve issues that require field engineering attendance to ensure first time fix.
- Completing Remote Planned Maintenance Schedules (PPM) in accordance with regulatory and contractual schedules.
- Review Automated exception reports for Remote Planned Maintenance Schedules (PPM) that have automated PPM schedules set to ensure issues are identified and resolved on next visit
- Remotely triage False Alarm Management calls for sites with repeated activations and policed events.
- Commissioning of the all UDL and remote connection compatible systems into the Technical Service Desk on completion of installations for new systems and any other site visits on existing systems.
- Support the Planning and Scheduling team
- Support the Service Sales Team
The role of a Technical Service Desk Manager ensures the safety and security of customers, employees, premises and property whilst maintaining and adding to the overall experience of the customer.
This fantastic opportunity will allow you to demonstrate your exemplary customer service skills as you engage with clients and visitors, whilst remaining vigilant to any security issues that could have the potential to escalate at any given time. Essential Skills
- RTW in the UK
- Provide a 5 year checable history
- Valid UK driving licence
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with Technical Security Management.
- Experience in technical security engineering/design/sales
- Experience in Remote Servicing and UDL platforms - Frontshell (Honeywell Intruder) / Wintex (Texecom Intruder) / Maintex (Texecom Intruder)
- Experience in reviewing monitoring information from ARC's (SOC) Masweb experience is required.
? Milestone experience required
- Ability to assist remotely with technical surveys - good working knowledge of Health and Safety regulations inclusive of CDM
To work with us you will need to be confident, articulate and communicate well both orally and in written language.
Our team need to be immaculately turned out, polite and proactive when engaging with customers to ensure a complete customer experience is provided, as we aim to maintain our outstanding reputation for excellence. About Company
Securitas are redefining the way that Security Officers are perceived within the security sector and unlike other security companies, we are driving solutions that combine people technology and knowledge rather than just static guarding. We are establishing a reputation that is second to none as we integrate with the operations teams within hundreds of high-profile companies.
We are breaking down the barriers in the security industry by encouraging and empowering gender diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Securitas is a company where you can come to develop a career, with access to training and the ability to gain qualifications, you can grow in confidence and take on more responsibility. Our people are empowered and are not micro-managed We trust people to do a good job and make a difference every day. And we recognise our employee's efforts and achievements through our 'you make a difference awards' and quarterly 'community award' schemes.
We look after our staff in many ways and provide excellent benefits that include, various discounts on holidays and days out, support to gain your SIA licence, discounts in a variety of well-known shops and online stores, gym discounts, life assurance, cycle to work scheme, car leasing and new car discounts, City & Guilds accredited training programme and above all a genuine career roadmap