Our client is looking to recruit an Agricultural Plant fitter to join to maintain and service their expanding hire fleet.
This is a full time role servicing:
- Excavators from 1.5 to 30t, the vast majority of which are Hitachi and Kubota.
- Wacker Neuson and Thwaites Dumpers 3-9t,
- JCB Telehandlers,
- Bomag Rollers.
There is also a fleet of Scania and Mercedes commercial vehicles as well as light commercials.
The position will involve both mechanical and electrical work so candidates will need experience with both.
- Day to day service and maintenance of fleet
- Managing the fleet service schedule as part of the workshop team
- Ensuring plant is inspected prior to delivery and on return
- Site breakdown resolution
- Knowledge and experience in plant repair and maintenance (specific to our fleet ideally)-please research our website on what fleet we use so you can link it to the candidates CV.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve problems efficiently
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail in all aspects, administration and practical
- Ability to work on own initiative and together with others
- Welding ability is essential
- Current UK driving license
- Proven ability to hold a long term position
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Company vehicle
- Pension (optional)
- Further training and development opportunities
- Accommodation may be available to the right candidate