Since launching our client has become one of the fastest-growing companies in the world and plan for rapid global expansion in the next few year.
We're seeking a Head of Shopping (PPC) to join their friendly and fast-paced team. In this role you'll have a huge influence on shaping their sellers' paid search marketing initiatives across all major platforms and will be responsible for the day-to-day management of this, alongside A/B testing, across the global offering.
You'll also be accountable for leading and overseeing the team of marketing experts, with a particular focus on strategy development, planning and delivery. As a proactive individual, you'll review campaigns and identify areas for development, striving to constantly improve and optimise PPC campaigns to the highest level.
As a successful Head of Shopping - PPC, you'll be expected to:
- Lead the day-to-day supervision and management of sellers' paid search programs, including strategic approaches, bid recommendations, budgeting, and overall KPI achievement.
- Manage all display activity across multiple channels, for all prospecting and remarketing activity.
- Develop insights and action across A/B testing software to increase sitewide conversion rates.
- Work closely with other internal departments to develop fully integrated search campaigns.
- Stay current with industry trends, using these to improve offerings to sellers and enhance the service.
- Have exceptional problem-solving, analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills and be able to effectively multitask in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years' paid search / PPC campaign management experience.
- Experience with Analytics Tools (Google Analytics / Adobe Analytics).
- Proven experience across A/B testing tools, such as Optimizely / VWO and similar software.
- An in-depth understanding of PPC optimisation techniques, including knowledge of key metrics: from ROI to Impression Share.
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of bid management tools, including DoubleClick Search, Kenshoo or Marin.
- Annual performance pay rises and bonus scheme
- The opportunity to progress your career
- The opportunity to be part of one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the UK
- Daily fresh fruit, coffee and tea are included
Could you be an integral part of our team to drive our client's business forward? If so, we want to hear from you!
This is a great working environment and offers the opportunity to progress in one of the fastest-growing companies in the UK.
Salary is entirely dependent on experience. Please send your CV for a discussion.
It's preferable that applicants are based within commuting distance to Poole, Dorset. However, for this position our client can consider a blend between in-office and working from home.