Gas Engineer (GAS395)
Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at www.aspiredefence.co.uk for current vacancies
Purpose: Inc conjunction with the Supervisor deliver a cost-effective Reactive Maintenance and/or PPM service, along with any elated new build/ refurbishment programmes.
* Work as part of a dedicated multi-skilled team to deliver the appropriate service level.
* Ensure that the appropriate risk assessments are completed, and any required control measures are in place prior to carrying out tasks.
* Adopt a flexible approach and assist the team to achieve its goal.
Experience & Skills required:
* Extensive post qualification experience in chosen discipline, predominantly in the commercial/ industrial field.
* An understanding of safe systems of work.
* An understanding and working knowledge of other disciplines within a multitask deliver service.
* Able to pass clearance to work in Military/MoD organisations.
* BMS/ Building environmental control systems.
Closing date: 1 November 2020
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the link by the closing date. Further information can be provided by our client if you are short listed for the role.