We are looking for a Clinical Team Leader with a passion for delivering the best quality of care
Cygnet Hospital Bury offers a dedicated personality disorder service on two wards, Columbus and Madison, in a medium secure setting. Both wards deliver care for men with enduring mental health needs, co-morbidity and behaviours which challenge in a calm, therapeutic environment with a focus on service user experience, shared care and safety.Your Day-to-Day...
You will have...Essential:
- Assist the hospitals through clinical practice development and quality improvement.
- Have a lead responsibility in undertaking regular audits of care through monitoring and analysis of documentation, assessment and observation of the lived experience of patients.
- Work with the Clinical Manager to deliver targeted intervention where themes, trends and lessons learnt indicate a need for skills development.
- Work within services focusing on the development of nursing practice, through clinical leadership, coaching and mentoring.
- Be responsible for a planned programme of support across your area of focus as determined by the annual plan for Quality and Compliance.
- Be an active member of clinical working committees relevant to role.
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
- Experienced RMN / RNLD with a current Pin Number (at least two years' experience)
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a Manager role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- A high quality work environment
- Free meals on duty
- Employee referral scheme
- Employee recognition initiatives
- Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health check
If you care about making a difference - we want to talk to you!
Job Description CLINICAL_TEAM_LEADER.doc