We are looking for a Bank Registered Mental Health (RMN)/ Bank Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You'll have the opportunity to work bank shifts at Cygnet St Teilo House,
our Rehabilitation service.St Teilo House
is situated on the outskirts of the village of Rhymney with fantastic views of the beautiful Welsh countryside. It is a 23-bed service specialising in high dependency inpatient rehabilitation for women in a safe and comfortable environment.
Apply now to enjoy flexibility while reaping the rewards of providing outstanding care - and making a huge difference to our service users and their families.Your Day-to-Day...
• Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
• Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
• Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
• Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelinesWhy Cygnet? We'll offer you...
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- RCNi membership
- Free Meals
- Employee discount savings & "Cycle to work" scheme
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more
An experienced RMN/RNLD
with a current Pin Number, you have...Essential:
• The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
• A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
• A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
• Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independenceDesirable
• The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
• An interest in leadership, research and assessmentCygnet Health Care
has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.Location Information:Cygnet St Teilo House
has been designed to provide an environment which promotes recovery for women with its focus on space, personal privacy and dignity.St Teilo House
is a female mental health rehabilitation service situated on the outskirts of the village of Rhymney with fantastic views of the beautiful Welsh countryside just at the end of the road. The setting gives it an air of tranquillity, perfect to promote well-being in all our patients. The mental health hospital provides thoughtfully-designed, well-appointed surroundings to enable the women in our care to re-build their living and vocational skills, ready to regain their place in the community.
Our service has been designed with rehabilitation and wellness in mind and includes well-appointed furnishings to provide the women in our care a calming service. Each spacious bedroom has en-suite facilities. Cygnet St Teilo House also includes a gym, hair and beauty salon, self-modulation room and two large communal lounge areas. Dedicated clinical teams provide a multidisciplinary input including occupational therapy, psychology, psychiatry and vocational training.
We are local to Cardiff, Swansea, Newport, Hereford and Abergavenny. What next?
If you care about making a difference - we want to talk to you!Click the link to apply.
Job Description RMN_JD.pdf