Senior Quant Research Executive
Our client is one of the leading global consultancies specialising in food, drink and consumer research. They have an enviable client list and regularly work with over 50% of the top 100 global food and drink brands. They have offices across the world and have a motivated team of research professionals that are multi-discipline in nature covering fields such as R&D, insight, marketing, sensory science, data sciences and psychology.
They are now looking for a dedicated Quantitative Senior Research Executive to join their talented team. To be successful in this role you will be able to manage projects end to end autonomously. You will have UK agency experience and have strong Quantitative research skills, although Qualitative research experience would be beneficial. There is fantastic training on offer which the company takes very seriously, so you can expect to really develop your skill set at the company.
About the role
* Opportunity to utilise a variety of pioneering research techniques across a wide variety of full-service quant research projects on behalf of clients in the FMCG space
* Developing and organising fieldwork research which will be conducted in both the UK and in international markets
* Working predominantly on ad-hoc research projects and taking ownership of the work from the inception through to final analysis and reporting
* Creating end of research presentations for clients which are insightful and offer digestible recommendations which offer commercial benefit
* Proven ability in working and managing quantitative primary research projects
* The experience of 'telling a story' with the data which engages clients and ties them to the research
* Excited by the opportunity of working with a range of clients on highly strategic and consultative research projects
* Strong report writing experience is crucial for clients to take away key insights and show the value of the work which the agency has conducted
So if you're wanting to join a consultancy that is innovative and values out of the box thinking then please do get in touch to find out more.