We're looking for an experienced Credit Controller who is looking to further their career by joining our Hazardous Materials company at our head office in Leicester. This is reporting to the Credit Control Team Leader and based in our contact centre, the purpose of this role is to collect debt in a professional and timely manner from domestic customers, whilst also supporting the contact centre managing customer enquires. .
Salary - £18,500 Per Annum + £200 Monthly Bonus + Overtime paid at £14.23 per hour
Working Hours - Monday to Friday | Shift based between 8am and 5pm | 1 in 4 Saturdays paid at Overtime
* Managing outbound campaigns to take ownership for pursuing overdue debt on a portfolio of accounts
* Authorising release of orders where credit limits have been exceeded or accounts have been placed "on stop" (in accordance with pre-determined guidelines)
* Requesting credit limit increases where appropriate
* Liaise with other departments to resolve queries and disputes causing payment delays
* Weekly account reconciliations to minimise unallocated cash
* Working on exceeded credit limit and on manual stops reports
* Completing tasks in a timely manner in accordance with set deadlines
* Calculating and discussing the benefits of Direct Debits and verbal set up this facility with the associated administration
* Dealing with a high volume of inbound and outbound calls which will include Customer Service calls as well as credit control calls during our winter months
What do we want from you?
* Credit Control - debt chasing experience is essential to this role
* Excellent customer service, time management and telephone skills
* Experience of dealing with a high volume of customer accounts and associated call volume
* Strong negotiator and query resolution ability
* Ability to make decisions within designated agreed levels of authority
* Proficient in MS Outlook, Word & Excel
Please apply with an up to date CV for immediate review
As an equal opportunities employer, should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made as part of the application process please contact us directly.
Omni RMS is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy