GPS Recruitment have a brand new role with a Market leading Manufacturer within the Retail Credit Control team based at their state of the art Head Office, Credit Control Admin Assistant.
The team are based in the office 3 days a week however; this role will more than likely be full-time in the office for the probation period to offer support, training and development.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Resolving customer queries.
• Working closely with the area sales team.
• Liaising with internal departments.
• Sending copy invoices, PODs, completion certs.
• Cash allocation.
• Account reconciliations.
• Other ad hoc duties.
• An excellent telephone manner.
• Strong organisational skills.
• A keen eye for detail as accuracy is important.
• A positive and flexible attitude.
• Confident on the telephone and able to communicate with people at all levels.
• A reliable team player who is able to prioritise their workload and meet strict deadlines.
• Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
The key criteria for the right candidate is that you are confident on the phone and have the ability to get stuck in straight away with handling calls due to the number of queries relating to the customer profile for the Retail sector.
Strong office admin experience is essential, not necessarily in Accounts but is highly advantageous.
The position has come about due to existing person moving into a different role within the team