We are currently looking to add a skilled & experienced Design Manager to our excellent team. (Must be experienced in the use of Solidworks)
* Full Time / Permanent role
* £38-£40,000 Dependant on experience
* Minimum of 5 year design and Solidworks experience in designing architectural metal work
* To oversee two other Designers and help them as required
* To provide a Weekly Design Schedule
* To send information to Structural Engineer for calculations to be done and ask for quotation to provide to procurement.
* Once drawings are approved, continue with the Fabrication Drawings and send all relevant information to the Procurement Department to enable ordering of materials.
* Issue Drawing Packs to, Fabrication Workshop, Joinery Workshop, Fabrication Site and Joinery Site to enable them to manufacture and install all parts of the project.
* Ensure that the design drawings adhere relevant Building & CDM Regulations.
* At all times be proactive in ways to save time in procedures used and ideas to improve any processors used to enhance company profitability.
If you meet the criteria above and want to join a fantastic growing company, we would love to hear from you