Pyramid8 Recruitment and delighted to be working with our client to recruit an experienced Conveyancing Assistant / Legal Assistant. This role will be working within the residential team offering a full support role to the fee earners and partners. Our client is a large regional law firm employing over 200 staff across 14 offices throughout Yorkshire. They offer a broad suite of legal services in the region and are very much embedded in the communities in which they have offices.
This is a permanent full-time role, based in their Leeds office. You will be office based and working alongside Fee Earners and Partners. This role very much sits within the residential market, but any experience of the commercial market will also be welcomed.
• Supporting the fee earning Conveyancers with Sales and Purchase files from instruction through to completion
• Liaising with clients and agents over the phone, face to face and by email
• Drafting documents
• Opening files on the case management system
• A good understanding of filing with the Land Registry and completing all assessment paperwork
• Working to compliance and governance guidelines in terms of sales, purchases and registries
• Working at times to large caseloads 90+
• A minimum of 2 years' experience working as a residential conveyancing assistant
• Demonstratable experience of working to compliance guidelines from instruction through to completion
• Experience of managing a large caseload
• Excellent attention to detail and working to tight deadlines
• Excellent communicator, confident over the phone and in person
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd