We are looking for a Brand Manager to join our team, you will be working very closely with our founder and CEO and collaboratively with our clients and partner agencies. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing business, presenting you with the unique opportunity to shape the future of this entrepreneurial company.
You should have a proven track record of demonstrating exceptional knowledge of the beauty, spa, and wellness landscape. You have a solid understanding of social media, strategy, marketing, and product development and what it takes to build a brand from inception.
You are a strategic thinker; a skillful and naturally confident communicator; a great networker. Whilst we value your skills and experience, your personality is of equal importance to us. We are passionate about building an exceptional team to not only create best-in class products for our award-winning clients, but to become the market leader and go-to company for developing brands within the beauty industry.
You will be developing and delivering first-class brand strategy, marketing, social media, and product development to our clients based on the latest industry insights and technical expertise to enable them to sell products and to scale their brands. You will report directly into the Founder and CEO, work hand in hand with our clients and collaborate with partner agencies on client deliverables, process, and output.
You will be contributing to the continued growth and stability of Bespoke Advantage by being empowered to make decisions that are best for the company both today and for the future.
BRAND STRATEGY AND MARKETING
* You have proven expertise in developing brands, and you know how to build an integrated marketing strategy, plan, and budget for start-ups and blue -chip companies.
* You understand the value of idea-led, platform agnostic creative ideas and thrive on applying a blank canvas to blue-sky thinking.
* You are familiar with traditional marketing, digital marketing, and social-specific media planning & buying, along with measuring metrics to ensure successful campaigns.
* You are able to identify and help sell-through incremental campaign opportunities to clients, that help them to achieve the most efficient returns & results on their overall marketing spend.
* You can navigate a portfolio of brands, gain an understanding of their unique architecture, and instinctively know what is required to differentiate them in the marketplace.
* You are well versed in social media marketing (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok), social-selling and digital innovation expertise to aid the transformation of our client's brands into the brands "for the now".
* You use analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager to measure the success of campaigns.
* You have the skills to create engaging content that potential customers respond to, whether you are a whizz at Insta stories or love coming up with blog ideas, are a pro at editing video clips - you clearly demonstrate a creative eye.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND CREATIVE
* You are experienced in beauty product development and have well established relationships with contract manufacturers.
* You have developed brands from 'concept to shelf' and are familiar with managing critical paths, lead times, contract manufacturers, packaging companies, warehousing and distribution and shipping companies.
* You are accustomed to working with creative design agencies and writing briefs and managing creative deliverables for brands.
* You know how to use brand guidelines to follow a set tone of voice and communicate the 'brand personality' across all touch points.
* You can work iteratively and at pace in a fast-moving consultancy and agency.
* You foster strong relationships and collaborate effectively with cross-discipline teams that include Creative, Digital, PR, Web Design, Online Marketing, Media, Warehousing and Distribution -- from an initial brief and brainstorm, to campaign execution.
* You can inspire, nurture, and instill confidence in our client's perception and experience of Bespoke Advantage's commitment to providing best-in-class integrated strategy, marketing, and product development in the beauty industry.
In order to apply for this role, you must be experienced in working with beauty, spa and wellness brands with a clear passion and understanding of what customers respond to. You are hungry for an opportunity to join an entrepreneurial company and shape the future business. You have a high level of attention to detail and a very good grasp of the English language and grammar. You have excellent presentation and interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to people from different backgrounds and cultures.
* We have shared offices in London but are equally happy with remote working and regularly connect with our clients through Zoom and Team meetings.
* We are positive and highly motivated, and are growing quickly, you will be joining an entrepreneurial and fast-growing company at its grass roots. This is your opportunity to catapult your career
* We are a small team of between 1-10 employees, so there is no glass ceilings to climb however this means that you must be comfortable with rolling up your sleeves, diving straight in from day one and delivering your contribution.
Bespoke Advantage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that we provide equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, part- time or fixed-term employment, age or any other legally protected class. Candidates must be authorised to work in the UK