T2M Resourcing are working on behalf of a global market leading manufacturing business who have an opportunity for a Management Accountant to join their team on a 3-month Fixed Term Contract initially. As Management Accountant you will work in a small team and assist in month end, monthly reconciliation, budgets and forecasting. Going forward there is the potential that this role could become a permanent opportunity.
* Salary £35,000 to £40,000 pro rata
* Day Rate £160 to £180
* Location: Nottingham
As Management Accountant your remit will include the following:
* Assist in month end: -
* Reconcile the stock report to GL.
* Review overheads
* Prepare Journals
* Provide overhead analysis of variance to Plan/Forecast.
* Provide analysis of OVAR & PPV's.
* Report monthly figures into Cognos Controller.
* Monthly reconciliation - Fixed Assets & Stock.
* Review weekly OVARS (Manufacturing variances) & PPV's, investigate variances AT
* Produce monthly departmental cost centre report.
* Perform monthly overhead reviews with departmental managers/site managers
* Produce monthly OVAR & PPV report.
* Assist in the Yearly Budgets & Quarterly Forecasts (Overheads, Manufacturing Variances, PPV's)
To be successful as management Accountant you will have the following skills and attributes:
* Ideally you will be PQ/Qualified Accountant CIMA / ACCA or QBE
* Previous experience of working within a manufacturing environment is essential.
* High level of numeracy and IT literate (Excel/PowerPoint).
* Knowledge of JD Edwards, Vision and IBM Cognos Controller (advantageous not essential)
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Strong organisational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
* Strong business partnership with all areas of the business based on a customer service mindset
* Identify process improvement opportunities to drive efficiency within the business
So, what's in it for you,
The opportunity to work within a forward thinking and growing company who have a collaborative and collegiate culture. Competitive day rate of £160 to £180 or £35,000 to £40,000 pro rata.
If you are a Management Accountant, with experience of working in the manufacturing industry, looking for an immediate start, please apply immediately stating your salary expectations