AM Recruitment are working with a leading business within the Telecoms sector who are recruiting for a Build Manager.
Working within Operations, the role of the Build Manager is to support the Project Delivery teams by managing the end to end tasks across all build activities. The role is to ensure that the Build Team functions as a cohesive unit, providing Health and Safety compliant sites and workplace at all times. You will need to fully liaise with other teams and Departments across the Business on programming and delivery issues, in addition to fully supporting the HSEQ Manager in their duties. Projects vary from adding new technologies to existing sites and simple power swaps to the installation of new sites within a defined project, geographical area or UK wide. All site solutions are to be managed and delivered in a cost effective and timely manner, as well as to meet the quality standards of RFT with the Clients audit teams.
Some of the Responsbilities include...(for FULL SPEC pls get in touch)
▪ Regular visits to all suppliers and offices to ensure workloads, Staff
and processes are being adhered to.
▪ Produce regular reports to management teams.
▪ To ensure that all health and safety/environmental legislation is met
▪ Maintain a safe working environment, for site personnel and public.
▪ Manage health & safety issues that arise on site.
▪ Monitor contractor performance
▪ Liaise with acquisition and design departments on site issues.
▪ Ensure sites are built to program and budget.
▪ Checking and auditing of sub-contractors work on site.
▪ Ensure the updating of reporting systems in a timely and efficient
▪ Highlight and Monitor Variations and discuss fully with relevant
▪ Be aware of commercial implications of activities arising on site.
▪ Ensure full liaison is undertaken between Build Team and
▪ Provide Supervision and support to all members of Build dept
▪ Ensure QA procedures are implemented throughout the department
▪ Constant liaison with QS on cost matters
▪ Engineering solutions to site difficulties
▪ Providing information for Quarterly Departmental meetings
▪ Monitor performance of sites agreed KPIs