Our client, a leading engineering service provider currently has an excellent opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join a team that is growing due to company expansion.
The Finance Assistant will maintain a close working relationship with the Accounts Payable Supervisor, Cash Manager, and Finance Manager to ensure all vendor invoices are processed and paid by their due date, resolving any queries to make this happen. In addition, if working in Accounts Receivable, ensure all aspects of cashbook recording are in line with the company's timetable.
The key activities below will be dependent on whether working in the Accounts Payable or Account Receivable Team:
* Processing of Purchase Ledger invoices
* Resolution of supplier queries by phone and email
* Statement reconciliations
* Process Agency invoices
* Scan and log invoices
* Check timesheet match and authorisation
* Resolution of agency queries by phone and email
* Generating payment runs for all invoices
* Daily posting and allocating of cash to customer and vendor accounts
* Liaising with Credit Controller and AP Clerks to resolve allocation queries
* Assisting with external audit (both AP & AR)
* Plus any other ad hoc analysis and assistance to the Senior Finance staff.
* Willing to learn
* Reliable, professional and helpful manner
* Communication and presentation of information
* Excel and Word competent
* Reliable, numerate, conscientious, attention to detail
* SAP experience (not essential)
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business