Commercial Finance Manager | £Competitive + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Finance Manager / Commercial Management Accountant on behalf of a thriving manufacturing business located near Tuxford, Nottinghamshire.
This role is a stand alone position working closely with the Operational Managers and FD, where you will be responsible for providing in depth commercial business analysis, to help identify commercial risks & opportunities, along with KPI reporting, forecasting, budgeting and planning.
You will be instrumental in driving change and processes within the operational teams, to meet the growing needs of the business.
Commercial Management Accountant / Commercial Finance Manager- Key Responsibilities:
* Providing Commercial guidance and Financial support for the operational managers and directors
* Margin analysis - working closely with the operational and commercial teams.
* Produce annual budget & forecast
* Monthly variance analysis and commentary around budgets & forecasts
* Business Partner with operational teams to provide monthly performance reports
* Report and analyse weekly and periodic key performance indicators to support efficiency, planning and cost control
* Provide detailed analysis of key performance indicators for inclusion in Board Reporting
* Understand and communicate key cost drivers to support the cost focus process (including cost base analysis and cash maximisation)
* Ensure accurate and timely production of Sales Invoices through to cash receivables
* Produce, review and forecast monthly manufacturing performance
* Prepare monthly maintenance cost forecasts for machinery
Qualified or part qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent), candidates qualified by experience will still be considered
* Strong commercial business and cost accounting experience
* Strong system skills - Advanced Excel
* Commercial awareness and understanding of core department/business processes
* Ability to analyse and interpret relevant information and discuss with non-finance colleagues
* Excellent attention to detail with an analytical approach to solving problems
* Strong communication and influencing skills
* Enthusiastic and driven with a real passion for developing yourself
* Be able to adapt and keep pace with a fast-moving environment that changes and flexes to meet the businesses needs
* Ideally Manufacturing background or project accounting / cost accounting