AJ Chambers are recruiting for a Tax Semi-Senior to join an accountancy firm in Watford.
* Opportunity to work a diverse portfolio of clients as part of a team
* You will be supported in developing your knowledge and experience
* You will be working a 50/50 split of Corporate and Personal Tax
Stepping into your new role, you will now share the responsibility for providing tax compliance services. You will now be assisting the team with a diverse portfolio of clients, ranging from; directors of OMB's to High Net Worth Individuals. There is a great network of mutual support in place between you, the managers, partners and tax teams. You will be a part of a social team, with regular opportunities to attend out of work events.
This role comes with excellent additional benefits.
Tax Semi-Senior responsibilities:
* As a team, working on a portfolio of clients
* Preparing Personal Tax returns
* Preparing Corporate tax returns
* Preparing P11D forms, PAYE coding notices, business expense claims and end of year returns
* Assisting with billing
* Liaising proactively with clients
* Dealing with HMRC enquiries
Tax Semi-Senior requirements:
* Either qualified in or studying ATT
* 2 Years mixed tax experience
* Good computer skills
* Able to organise and prioritise and monitor workload effectively
* Effective communication skills
* Self-motivated with a problem-solving approach to work
For further information on this Tax Semi-Senior role, please apply direct or contact Thomas Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers