We are looking for a motivated individual with 1-2 years of experience in Technical Support role to join our team of Engineers.
Due to the nature of the job the applicants are required to have a clean UK equivalent driving license.
This is a full time permanent position with the opportunity to develop further in your career.
We will provide full training on all products.
· Ensure client satisfaction by engaging with clients and assisting with fault-finding and break/fix function at all levels of complexity
· Assist with the installation of new hardware and software
· Test installations and assist with fixing performance issues of installed software, escalating problems where applicable
· Carry out routine server and network maintenance tasks including setting up and maintaining back-up systems for desktops and file servers
· Assist field personnel in providing remote and on-site customer support and services.
· Analyse issues and develop resolutions in a timely fashion
· Supervise all product installations and the related repair and maintenance activities when required
· Attend educational workshops and trainings to develop sufficient knowledge to conduct field support activities
· Participate in industry events, conferences, meetings, etc to develop business networking and references
· Stay updated on latest industry trends and developments
To Qualify -
· Relevant experience in a similar role required.
· A solid understanding of PC's, tablets, mobile phones, peripherals and various operating systems (Windows, Apple, iOS, Android)
· A general understanding of Active Directory, SharePoint, VPN, VOIP, remote access, networking and printers etc.
· Full (clean) driving licence
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication skills are essential as is the desire to succeed.
· Willing to opt out of 'Work Time Regulations'
· Flexible to work over the weekends when & if require
· Excellent communicator