Remote Contract - Starting ASAP. UK applications only.
HealthTech Project Manager
We need a passionate project manager who wants to build technologies that help real patients achieve better health and manage disease.
As Project Manager, you will work with our developers, key stakeholders and user base to help manage and design system improvements and configuration to our current platforms; plus work with customers and users to help deliver improvements and new features.
* Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the execution of projects
* Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
* Establish and maintain relationships with clients and all stakeholders
* Work closely with, and be responsive to the clients needs, offering support and technical solutions
* Implement and enhance system configuration
Other core skills
* Proven working experience in project management
* Exceptional communication and stakeholders management skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
* Engineering experience is not essential, but exposure and familiarity with modern web & mobike tech stack is useful
* Ability to understand and simplify complex technical challenges for creative folks
* A "self-starter" - willing to own all aspects of the product and the team