Role: Pre-Sales Manager / Post-Sales Manager
Location: Remote with UK & International travel
Salary: Competitive Basic + OTE + Generous Benefits
Our client are looking to grow their Customer Success Team with additional Pre-Sales support. For each of these roles, you could utilise your technical expertise and industry experience to take the next step in your career and establish yourself with an industry leader, where you will travel the world, and add contacts from all around the world into your network.
From a Pre-Sales perspective, you should be a technical expert who can complement the sales team throughout a complex sales process. You will support a salesperson throughout the entire sales-cycle. You will qualify sales opportunities, create best-in-class technical proposals, and give product demonstrations to technical decision makers. As a sale is completed, you will then lead customers through the installation, configuration and training phases before handing the account off to someone in Post-Sales.
Pareto are working with a leading provider of digital signing, identity validation and verification software solutions. Since 2001, they have delivered elite in-house solutions and managed services across a variety of verticals. This includes central banks, governments and a range of clients across the world.
As one of the world's leading software sales organisations, our client develop their products internally, and sell them through a global network of partners from Chile to Singapore. They have released a whitelabel app which harnesses a PKI solution. Now, it is quicker and easier than ever for businesses to utilise their integrated crypto solutions.
• Sales Engineer with good pre-sales skills able to help partners and clients implement the solution after order
• Experience within a related e-business industry field is required
• Some knowledge of Public Key & symmetric cryptography and digital signatures is required
• Reasonable knowledge of Windows Server (Linux an advantage) Operating Systems, Databases, Cloud Services is required.
• Knowledge of Integration using APIs (Rest/Json, Java, C#) is an advantage
• Able to work at home or attend one of the offices in England must have good access to train and air services (when restrictions are lifted)
• Autonomous, inquisitive, and able to use own initiative
• Personable, charismatic, with excellent written and verbal communication skills