Do you have experience working with children who have Special Educational Needs?
Would you like to work in a variety of local schools?
I am looking for SEN Teaching Assistants who are available asap to work in a variety of schools in the Sandwell area. We work with a wide range of mainstream and SEN schools who are looking for experienced teaching assistants to work on a day to day basis or long-term placements.
As a SEN Teaching Assistant, you will be expected to:
- Have experience and understand the needs of pupils with a wide range of complex needs
- Have experience dealing with challenging behaviour
- Assist teaching staff in the delivery of learning activities and work programmes
- Undertake predetermined activities with pupils
- Be required to liaise with parents and carers in conjunction with the teaching staff
- Be expected to prepare and maintain learning equipment
- Ensure that the classroom is kept clean and tidy
- Have experience of working in a similar environment
- Have a willingness to participate in relevant training and development opportunities
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- Be a pro-active team member, committed to raising standards and achievements
- Have a passion for education and raising the achievement of all children
Winner Education is a DFE registered Teaching Agency born and ran by Education Professionals in the Education Industry today. Ran by Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Nursery Practitioners and School Governors, we believe this gives us the winning edge over our competitors. All of our team regularly attend bookings to understand what the schools really need. Winner Education offer a Price Promise, whereby, we pay all our staff more and charge all our schools less.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Kirstie Stanton on or send your CV to