Prospero Teaching is currently looking for Exam Invigilators for a Secondary school in Ealing.
If you are looking to work as an Exam Invigilator role in a Secondary School in West London, this could be for you!
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- November Start
- Supportive Secondary School
- Previous experience as an exam invigilator and experience working with children is a must.
- £10 an hour
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child & adult barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional child related referencesOTHER
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team