Are you looking for flexible working hours? Do you want to feel valued?
Winner Education are looking for supply Primary/SEND and Secondary Teachers within the Sandwell area to work on a day to day, long term or short-term basis. The successful candidates will be flexible, reliable, hardworking and passionate. We have built up really good relationships with our schools. Due to this a lot of the day to day work turns into long terms
As a Supply Teacher, you are expected to:
- Plan, mark and deliver lessons to a class of around 30 children
- Be able to adapt teaching styles to suit the needs of each individual pupil
- Hold an NQT/QTS qualification
- Have had experience teaching year 5 / year 6 (preferably)
- Have excellent, up to date knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Provide the best level of support to pupils
- Manage the classroom behaviour, keeping disruption to a minimum
- Work well with the classroom Teaching Assistant
- Have had experience working with children who have additional needs
Winner Education is a DFE registered Teaching Agency born and ran by Education Professionals in the Education Industry today. Ran by Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Nursery Practitioners and School Governors, we believe this gives us the winning edge over our competitors. All of our team regularly attend bookings to understand what the schools really need. Winner Education offer a Price Promise, whereby, we pay all our staff more and charge all our schools less.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Kirstie Stanton on or