Location: Office Based, Newcastle Upon Tyne
Salary: Depending on Experience
Type: Permanent, Full TimeAbout Green
Green is the pioneer for making energy smart and insightful. Incorporating artificial intelligence and state of the art technologies we are able to offer a simple, modern and clear approach to all of our customers energy needs.
Reporting directly to the senior management team, you will lead our credit control team on a day to day basis to ensure prompt collections of outstanding bills for both our domestic and business members as well as providing reporting and insights to the senior management team.About You
- Experience in Credit Control at a senior level.
- Positive can do attitude looking able to deliver in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail with a methodical and logical approach
- Analytics skills to develop and report on key KPI's.
- Out of the box thinking to come up with innovative solutions.
How to apply for the Head of Credit Control job
- Daily management and supervision of the credit control team.
- Liaising with management around KPI's and setting monthly resolution targets with continuous monitoring.
- Providing guidance to the team on which areas to target to maximise collection efforts
- Providing clear and correct information to the senior management team on request.
If you have the skills and experience required for this Head of Credit Control job, just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK