Job Role; Legal Cashier
Location; Manchester City Centre
Salary; c £20,000 - £23,000 plus benefits
Consultants; Karen Reynolds and Andrew Schofield
With our Client we are looking to appoint a Legal Cashier - the role will report to the Senior Accountant of our Clients business, the role will be based as part of a small and professional team.
The Client is a dynamic and entrepreneurial - they are looking for a like minded individual who can grow with the business as they expand (there will be a clear pan to progress as you develop).
To be suited to this role you SHOULD have the following skills;
****Experience within the Legal Sector is and an absolute must and at this stage the Client will not look at Candidates from other Sectors****
- experience of Proclaim and / or Xero software (this is an ideal but not essential)
- experience of working to SRA regulations
- daily work across several Bank Account Reconciliations - including processing of Payments
- daily recording all transactions
- daily work across a range of Client Accounts - this will require a high level of attention to detail and the ability to build and maintain strong Client relationships
- assist with preparation of VAT returns
- assist with preparation of Month End processes and also preparation of Client Reports
- ad hoc duties as required
WE REGRET TO ADVISE THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THIS ROLE.