Financial Services Specialist Recruiters
Job Title: Independent Financial Adviser
Benefits: Excellent remmuration package, Paraplanning support, administration support, compliance support, well established company, flexible working options, well established processes.
Salary: Excellent package tailored around your individual circumstances
About the Company:
This company is well established with numerous offices, they are looking for Financial advisers to join their Ashford team. This company is looking for Proactive advisers to join their friendly professional team. You will be full supported with administration and compliance with the option to learn and develop yourself further.
What Your Day to Day Duties Will Include:
· Contacting clients and setting up meetings, either within an office environment or in clients' homes or business premises
· Conducting in-depth reviews of clients' financial circumstances, current provision and future aims
· Researching the marketplace and providing clients with information on new and existing products and services
· Researching information from various sources, including providers of financial products
· Reviewing and responding to clients changing needs and financial circumstances
· Liaising with head office and financial services providers
· keeping up to date with financial products and legislation
· Producing financial reports
· Contacting clients with news of new financial products or changes to legislation that may affect their savings and investments
What is Needed to Be Considered:
· Level 4 Diploma in Financial services
· the ability to network and establish relationships with clients
· research and analytical skills
· negotiation and influencing skills as well as determination and tenacity
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.