We are looking for a nursery practitioner to join our nursery setting, the ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about working with children, who enjoys to be creative and desire to inspire children and give them wonderful experiences each day.
You will be supported by the management and provided with comprehensive training opportunities to further develop your skills in the organisation.
Main responsibilities of this role include below:
- To be a key person to a group of children, maintaining children's records on their achievement, assessment and ensure that children of the group are making good progress that their needs are met.
- To be an effective and supportive team member, and provide effective communication with other members and report timely to manager of any issues/progresses/important updates.
- To establish constructive, professional and trusting relationship with parents.
- To contribute to termly and monthly plan with the team and produce teaching plans for own key children.
- To commit to keep children safe as well as being a good role model to children.
- To set up, prepare and maintain a quality, clean and effective learning environment.
- To attend all necessary trainings required.