An award-winning employer, our people are trusted and responsible, believing in what they do with a clear commitment to contribute to transforming the world we live in and shaping a world of trust. Bureau Veritas operates in a wide range of sectors, delivering Testing, Inspection and Certification services to some of the world's biggest household names. With more than 400,000 global clients and a reputation for quality, we are at the forefront of service and innovation.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, which is why we have worked hard to create a supportive and engaging working environment, which is open and inclusive and individuals are given the opportunity to fulfill their potential and really leave their mark.
To lead the team to provide analytical expertise to the Mechanical & Electrical divisions, ensuring the management information needs of the division are understood and made available to the relevant stakeholders
Using analytical skills to transform data outputs into meaningful, relatable insight to support key decisions and to measure and improve operational performance
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for timely and accurate production of relevant reports to measure and improve operational performance
* Proposing innovative new ways how the division can use data to support decision making
* Responsible for ensuring key stakeholder engagement and communication relevant to the role requirements
* To help and support the requirements of our external stakeholders
* Accountable for all of the management information needs of the division.
* Accountable for making sure the team produces accurate and timely daily production of mechanical and any other workload files and related MI required.
* Accountable for making sure the team produce accurate and timely weekly production of productivity dashboards and other related MI.
* Working with IT with the integrity and quality of data on the main operating system (Siebel).
* Engaging with stakeholders at all levels to capture requirements and develop innovative and insightful reports that will fulfil their requirements and objectives
* Assisting Regional Managers in controlling overtime spend and ensuring production timesheets are submitted and validated in a timely manner
* Work flexibly across the wider service delivery team as required
* Line management and ongoing development of MI Analyst
* Presentation of complex information in a succinct and compelling fashion to support decision making
* Production of required information for the financial month end process.
* Assisting the business with the development of new tools / KPI's to move the business forward and improve the production efficiency of the division
* Providing support to the division with projects as required
* Drive process efficiencies through streamlining and centralising key activities and processes
* Effective stakeholder engagement across the business, building relationships with key business contacts (Key Accounts / Sales / Finance / Operational and Service Delivery Teams).
* Uphold a culture of One BV within the team
* Display role-model behaviours against BV's core values and code of ethics
Key Performance Measures:
* Delivery against KPIs including consistency and accuracy of reporting
* Internal customer satisfaction
* Actively support a culture of business improvement encouraging shared learning and capability
Experience & Skills Required
* Evidence of advanced MS Excel skills
* Relevant degree or equivalent desirable
* Strong communication skills at management level and the ability to understand business needs
* Experience of capturing operational requirement to produce new reports and dashboards
* Depth of experience working with large data sets
* Strong commercial awareness
* Ability to present complex information and succinctly outline key messages
* Positive approach to the challenges of change and see change as an opportunity