12 month FTC
The finance department at RBA is made up of a team of 250 people, located around the world and focused on providing high quality, insightful and efficient support to the business both in their day to day operations and executing their long term strategies. The department is structured into the four key responsibilities of business partnering, accounting & compliance (R2R), global transaction services (P2P & O2C) and reporting & analysis (FP&A) - each performing their own function within the department, but working closely together to successfully deliver our departmental goals.
We are looking for a smart, diligent individual to join us as an accounts administrator to assist the Accounting & Compliance team, based in Sutton. This is an existing role and has become vacant due to the current incumbent moving on to pastures new.
The main duties of the role are:
* Working with the global sales team to process multi-currency sales commissions.
* Checking the commission calculations on individual plans against sales made.
* Preparing and sending payroll files to payroll administrators.
* Provide other administrative support to finance team on an ad hoc basis.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
* Must have a good standard of computer literacy (Excel, Outlook etc.)
* Excellent spoken and written English.
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Extremely organised
* Well presented
* Excellent communication skills
* The ability to cope well under pressure
* Team player
* Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
* Experience in Book-keeping (recommended)
About Risk & Business Analytics
Risk & Business Analytics provides information and online data services to business professionals worldwide. Customers have access to our high-value industry data, analytics, information and tools. Our strong global products and services hold market-leading positions across a wide range of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and aviation where we help customers make key strategic decisions every day. RBA is part of RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information solutions for professional customers across industries.
RBA are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact (phone number removed)