Occupational Therapist- Adult Services- South Gloucestershire
Are you a passionate, dedicated Occupational Therapist looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting for OT's to work with the Adult service in and around South Gloucestershire.
Pay Rate: £24.10 - £30.00 per hour Umbrella Company RatesWhat you will be doing: (Full Details Available)
- This is an urgent booking to support the COVID-19 pandemic and winter pressures.
- Our hospital discharge team require an OT to support this service during Covid-19
- The service aims to provide an enabling approach and support from OT's to put in place telecare, aids, equipment, adaptations and assistive technology.
- They will be supporting people at home and enabling discharge from hospital and ensuring they are safe and as independent as possible when they return home.
- Part-time and full-time applicants welcome.
- Candidates will be working in the community, in people's homes.
- This role is Mon - Sat with extended hours, there is no enhanced payments for evening or weekend work.
- Full clean driver's licence and access to a car (or able to use another appropriate means of travel) to travel to a range of locations including home visits.
What we offer:
- Must hold a recognised diploma or degree in occupational therapy and be stated registered.
- Must have knowledge of legislation appropriate to disability services
- Sufficient post qualification experience to be autonomous in managing a clinical caseload, without direct supervision.
- Knowledge of equalities & diversity issues.
- Ability to organise and prioritise work and mange time effectively
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills with clients and other health professionals
- Experience of producing reports for a variety of audiences
- Good IT skills
- Able to work independently
- Strong written, communication and presentation skills
- Strong organisational skills.
- Customer focused
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
If you are an Occupational Therapist (OT) and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on (option1) and speak to The Care Team
Or email on,