Android Java Application developer£50,000 - £65,000 per annum
As the Android Java Application developer you will join an expanding team to manage their in-store solution suite.
You will be working within one of the best known and admired brands in the world, joining a team where you will be working closely with the project and operations team to support current and future projects.
This will involve the support of a new feature development to be used in the in-store solution suite - focusing on the development and maintenance of the in-store android app solution suite.Android Java Application Developer skills & experience:
Android Java Application Developer salary & benefits:
- Experience with Android app development including back-end web applications.
- Strong experience of native Android development of high traffic apps.
- Spring framework.
- Strong Java skills.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology.
- ANSI SQL.
- Knowledge of Restful API's.
- Mobile Architecture.
- Experience with JIRA or other project tracking software.
- Experience with Git and continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins, Cruise Control.)
This position is available for an immediate start.If this Android Java Application Developer is of interest then please apply now.
- Basic annual salary depending upon experience
- 25 days annual leave
- Up to 15% discretionary performance based bonus per annum (following successful completion of probation period)
- Defined Contribution Pension (up to 4% employee, up to 8.5% employer)
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 4x Life Assurance
- £35 per month Flexible Benefits allowance (following successful completion of probation period), e.g. gym, travel insurance, life assurance, health assessment, dental insurance, etc.