Makaton Specialist Teaching Assistant - Bexley @ Remedy Education
Are you confident in using Makaton & PECS to support primary-aged pupils?
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to support children in a primary school based in Bexley. The role will involve supporting Year 2 pupils within their resource base for children with special educational needs.The role:
- To support children with special educational needs in their resource base
- To use Makaton & PECS to deliver lessons to groups and on a one to one basis
- To assist the Teacher in supporting children with various needs and abilities
Remedy Education can offer you;
- Must have experience supporting children in a primary school
- Must be available 5 days per week on a long term basis
- Must be flexible and willing to carry out lunchtime/break time duty
- Placements made in schools local to YOU
- We offer long-term positions with the potential to lead to permanent
- Friendly team to support YOU
Please apply with your full up to date CV ASAP!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
If you are interested in this role then please apply now, you can also contact James at Remedy for more information; or 0208 418 1390